Do job training and work environment affect the performance of weavers? Maretta Ginting, Afridayanti Surbakti, Afandi Sembiring & Muhammad Dharma Tuah Putra Nasution

Do job training and work environment affect the performance of weavers?

Author (s)

Maretta Ginting, Afridayanti Surbakti, Afandi Sembiring & Muhammad Dharma Tuah Putra Nasution

Abstract

This study purpose to determine the effect of job training and work environment on the performance of Uis Karo weavers in Merek sub-district, Karo Regency. This study uses descriptive quantitative research methods. The population in this study was Uis Karo weavers in Merek sub-district, Karo Regency, using saturated sampling techniques and obtained a sample of 39 people. Data analysis techniques used the classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, t-test, f-test, and coefficient of determination. The results showed that partially, the Job Training and Work Environment variables each had a significant effect on the performance of weavers with a significance value of 0.049 and 0,000. The simultaneous test shows that the Job Training and Work Environment variables have a significant influence on the performance of Uis Karo weavers in the Merek sub-district, Karo Regency with a significance value below 0.05, which is 0,000. The value of the coefficient of determination is 0.773, meaning that the contribution of the variable Job Training and Work Environment affects the Performance variable of 77.3%, while the remaining 22.7% is another independent variable which is not examined in this study such as the wage system, leadership and work discipline. Based on the research findings, it was concluded that the variable Job Training and Work Environment simultaneously affected the Weaver’s Performance.

Key words: Job Training, Work Environment and Performance, Weavers.

Download PDF

Title:

Do job training and work environment affect the performance of weavers?

Author:

Maretta Ginting, Afridayanti Surbakti, Afandi Sembiring & Muhammad Dharma Tuah Putra Nasution

Journal Name: International Journal of Science and Business
Website: ijsab.com
ISSN: ISSN 2520-4750 (Online), ISSN 2521-3040 (Print)
DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3351518
Media: Online
Volume: 3
Issue: 4
Acceptance Date: 23/07/2019
Date of Publication: 25/07/2019
PDF URL: http://ijsab.com/wp-content/uploads/383.pdf
Free download: Available
Page: 154-160
First Page: 154
Last Page: 160
Paper Type: Research Paper
Current Status: Published

Cite This Article:

Islam, R., Islam, S. & Sharif, A. (2019). Relationship between Liquidity and Profitability: A Study on Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd. International Journal of Science and Business, 3(4), 154-160.   doi: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3351518

Retrieved from http://ijsab.com/wp-content/uploads/383.pdf

 

About Author (s)

Maretta Ginting, (Corresponding Author) Department of Management, STIE IBBI, Medan,      North Sumatra, Indonesia.

Afridayanti Surbakti, Politeknik MBP, Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.

Afandi Sembiring, STIE IBBI, Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.

Muhammad Dharma Tuah Putra Nasution, Universitas Pembangunan Panca Budi,     Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.

 

 Download PDF

DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3351518

Follow us

This Post Has Been Viewed 37 Times