Follow some easy steps
Step 1: Select your research topic
- Select an appropriate topic.
- Search related papers on the web.
Step 2: Write your paper
- Abstract: briefly describe aims of the study, study method (methodology), major findings, limitation of the study (if any), theoretical and practical implications of your study. and Write 5 -8 keywords after abstract
- Introduction: write introduction section
- Literature Review: Describe recent literature
**Please try to cite Some references to recent published IJSB papers for developing literature review and supporting your work.
* Search keywords in the search field of our website and cite recent published paper.
- Research Gap: Describe research gap (Why current study is needed: What has been done already, What has not been done, What has not been done very well) of your study.
- Research method: Describe your research method
- Result and discussion: Describe your findings
- Conclusion: write conclusion
Step 3: Remove Plagiarism completely from your paper.
* You may use free Plagiarism Checker by papersowl.com
* If you found significant plagiarism in your text. Rewrite your sentences. You may use also artificial intelligence-based plagiarism remover free tools. After using plagiarism remover please check your whole document and correct it manually.
Step 4: Submit your paper here and wait for review report (3 to 10 days)